This part of ‘De Drie Koningen’ has a rich past that dates back to the 14th century. The building lost its Gothic character in 1839 and was thoroughly renovated in line with the spirit of the time: large mansions in neoclassical style.
Today the ground floor apartment ‘St-Donaas’ has been furnished in a contemporary way while retaining the authentic elements: spacious rooms, high ceilings, decorations in ’empire’ style. As an additional asset, this apartment has a semi-private terrace with a small garden. Ideal for less mobile visitors.
– Spacious apartment
– Empire style dining area with seating for 6 people – Seating area with space for 5 people – Equipped kitchen – Terrace with garden, including patio furniture
– Very spacious: 110 m2
– Digital television with dozens of channels – DVD player – Central heating with automatic control and manual adjustment.
Bedroom 1 : double bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds – Spacious wardrobes with hangers
– Including bed linen – Synthetic down blankets – Iron and ironing board
– Cot (with linen) and high chair (paying and to be reserved in advance via the booking page)
– Walk-in shower and bathtub
– Double sinks
– Towel radiator
– 1 towel and bath towel per person – Hair dryer
– Make-up mirror – ‘Rituals’ toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion).
– Free WIFI – Community garden – Outdoor swimming pool (5×3 meters) heated in the summer months – Garage (paying and to be reserved in advance ) – Honesty Bar – Library of DVDs – Laundry room with washing machine and dryer – Meeting and event room (optional)