This apartment of ‘De Drie Koningen’ was once used as the infirmary of a former hospital. In 2002 this hospital made way for spacious holiday homes around a communal courtyard with swimming pool.
It is therefore not surprising that ‘Carmers’ offers an exceptional amount of space for 2 people. The roof terrace is also an extra asset, especially in the summer months.
– Spacious living room
– Dining area with table for 4 people
– Seating area with space for 4 people
– Equipped open kitchen with a cooking island with bar – Roof terrace with patio furniture for 2 people
– Very spacious: 105 m2 – Digital television with dozens of channels – DVD player – Central heating with automatic control and manual adjustment.
– Double bed – Bed linen
– Spacious wardrobe with hangers – Synthetic down blanket – Cot and high chair (paying and pre-booking via our booking page )
– Double sinks – Towel radiator
– 1 towel and bath towel per person – Hair dryer – Make-up mirror
– ‘Rituals’ toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion).
– Free WIFI
– Community garden – Outdoor swimming pool (5×3 meters) heated in the summer months – Garage (paying and to be reserved in advance ) – Honesty Bar – Library of DVDs – Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
– Meeting and event room (optional)