Holiday home ‘De Drie Koningen’ is located in the heart of the historical town centre, a few steps from the Market Square and City Hall. From here all points of interest, museums, shops, car parks and public transportation are within walking distance.
How to reach us?
You can easily reach ‘De Drie Koningen’ in Bruges by car or by public transport.
Once you’re here there’s no need to use a car: walking and cycling are the best ways to get around.
- you can rent a garage at ‘De Drie Koningen’: € 15,00 per day
- you can park at the nearest public car park ‘Pandreitje‘ (350 m) (€14,40/day)
- you can park at the train station for a longer period : ‘Parking Station’ (3,5 €/day), including transportation with a city bus to the city centre.
- free car parks around the city. We advise “Lodewijk Coiseaukaai” with free shuttle service to the centre.
- Bruges is easily accessible from all main Belgian railway stations (including Brussels National Airport, Ghent, Antwerp, etc).
- Travellers should consider buying a “Rail pass”. This pass entitles you to 10 single journeys between any two stations in Belgium. The Rail Pass can, however, be used by multiple passengers at the same time (e.g. for 10 people to travel one way to Bruges):
- Brussels Airport: The Brussels Airport Express (train) runs 4 times an hour from the airport to the main Brussels stations (North, Central and South). From these stations in Brussels trains run every half hour to Bruges (IC trains). Every hour there is even a direct connection between Brussels Airport and Bruges.
- Brussels South-Charleroi Airport: a shuttle Flibco.com travels 11 times a day between the airport and Bruges.
- Or you can order a taxi shuttle : Airpo Taxi Service
Parking & Garages
In the centre of Bruges, only paid parking is available (€ 14,00 /4 hours). Non-paying parking spaces are reserved for residents only.
‘De Drie Koningen’ has 3 parking spaces for rent (€ 15.00 / day):