This property was originally part of a mid-18th century notary mansion.
In 1910 it became a private hospital and, later (until 1999), a medical practice. With the reconversion to holiday rentals in 2001 a garden was created as a ‘patio’. Through this communal courtyard with a small swimming pool, 3 apartments became accessible : ‘St-Jan’ on the ground floor, ‘Onze-Lieve-Vrouw’ above the former coach house, and ‘Carmers’ on the second floor.
St-Jan is the largest apartment at ‘De Drie Koningen’. Besides a spacious living and dining room it also includes an open kitchen, 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor.
The apartment can therefore sleep up to 8 people. It is especially suitable for families with children since it has direct access to the garden and the swimming pool.
- up to 8 persons
- large apartment : 175 m2, 2 levels
- dining room and living area
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 3 toilets
- fully-equipped kitchen with 4-hob ceramic hot plate, fridge with freezer, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc…
- iron & ironboard
- baby cot & baby high chair
- TV and DVD-player
- free Wifi
- central heating
- access to common garden with small swimming pool
- common facilities
Rates, availability & Booking
Verify all availabilities and rates for this apartment. Choose a Monday or Friday as your check-in and check-out day.
If you want to verify or book multiple units (other apartments, garages), please continue on our ‘Booking Page‘