Visitors to ‘De Drie Koningen’ are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Refusing a booking
- ‘De Drie Koningen’ reserves the right to reject a booking for reservation if it considers that the lease is not in accordance with the function of a holiday rental.
- Also during the rental period ‘De Drie Koningen’ reserves the right to refuse entry to the apartments if it considers that the rental conditions have been breached.
- No security deposit must be given on arrival or in advance. However the costs of repairs to the property as a result of damage and/or negligence will be charged extra.
Check-in and check-out
- The apartment will be available at the day of arrival from 2:00 P.M. The apartments must be vacated by 11:00 A.M. on the day of departure.
- Further details about checking in and out will be sent by e-mail.
‘De Drie Koningen’ has a storage room at the reception (Twijnstraat 17) to store the luggage on early arrival or late departure.
Number of guests
- Each apartment has a maximum capacity. The number of guests must not exceed this maximum under any circumstances due to security and insurance reasons.
- Final cleaning is included in the rental charge. When occupying the apartment for longer than a week, weekly cleaning is also included, as well as fresh linen and towels.
- The guest is responsible for the apartment during the rental period and should exercise the same care as if it were their own home.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition in which it was found at check-in. This means:
- dishes are done
- rubbish / empty bottles are collected in the garage of Twijnstraat 17
- Failure to leave the apartments in a clean and tidy condition may result in an extra cleaning charge of € 30 per hour.
Linen and bed linen
- Bed linen is supplied free of charge in each apartment. ‘De Drie Koningen’ provides 1 towel and 1 bath towel for each visitor, corresponding to the maximum capacity of the apartment.
Electricity, heating and water
- Energy and water supply are included in the rental charge.
- Animals are not allowed in the apartments.
No smoking policy
- Smoking is prohibited in the apartments.
- Smoking with open windows is not allowed as well because they can trigger the smoke detectors.
- In our garden we have a sheltered smoking area.
- The guest is responsible for the property during his or her stay, including all utensils, furnishings, appliances and equipment and leave it all in a good and tidy state at the end of the stay.
- Furniture or equipment may not be moved.
- From 10:00 P.M. all windows of the apartment should be closed to avoid disturbance of the neighbours.
- The guest is responsible for any breakages or damage caused to the property. All costs resulting from repairs or replacement is payable at the end of the stay. Any damage or breakage to any part of the property or equipment is reported by the tenant as soon as possible.
- The guest must close all windows and doors when leaving the building. All damage caused by rain and wind due to negligence, can be charged extra to the guest.
- In order to avoid disturbing other guests, the swimming pool may only be used between 9 A.M. and 22:00 P.M. Diving in the pool is not allowed.
- ‘De Drie Koningen’ and their employees will not be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay. Exception to this is if damage or loss is caused by negligence by ‘De Drie Koningen’ or its employees.