Refusing a booking
‘De Drie Koningen’ reserves the right to reject a booking (request) for reservation if it considers that the lease is not in accordance with the function of a holiday rental.
Also during the rental period ‘De Drie Koningen’ reserves the right to refuse entry to the apartments if it considers that the rental conditions have been breached.
Paying the balance
The remaining balance is due on check-out.
You can pay in cash or with a credit card (Maestro, Mastercard / Visa).
Cancelling or changing dates
The following charges will apply :
- more than 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the 30% deposit minus € 20 administration fee will be refunded on your account
- less than 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the deposit is not refundable.
Consider taking out ‘travel cancellation insurance’ in order to cover the cancellation fees.
No security deposit must be given on arrival or in advance. However the costs of repairs to property as a result of damage and/or negligence will be charged extra.
Check-in and check-out
Your apartment will be available from 1:30 p.m., unless agreed otherwise with ‘De Drie Koningen’. The apartments must be vacated by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
On Monday and Fridays we are usally around to welcome our guests. But there’s a plan-B: our ‘Hospitality Desk‘ will provide you with all details on how to check-in or check-out.
Number of guests
Final cleaning is included in the rental charge unless otherwise notified.
When occupying the apartment for longer than a week, weekly cleaning is also included, as well as fresh linen and towels.
The tenant is responsible for the apartment during the rental period and should exercise the same care as if it were their own home.
The apartment must be left in the same condition in which it was found at check-in. This means:
- that the dishes are done
- the rubbish / empty bottles are collected in the garage
Failure to leave the apartments in a clean and tidy condition may result in an extra cleaning charge of € 40 per hour.
Linen and bed linen
Bed linen is supplied free of charge in each apartment.
‘De Drie Koningen’ provides 1 towel and 1 bath towel for each visitor, corresponding to the maximum capacity of the apartment.
Electricity, heating and water
Energy and water supply are included in the rental charge.
Nevertheless, costs due to extraordinary or exceptional usage will be charged separately.
Animals are not allowed in the apartments.
No smoking policy
Smoking is prohibited in the apartments, even with open windows: the smoke detectors could be activated. In our garden, however, we do have a sheltered smoking area.
- the tenant is responsible for the property during his or her stay, including all utensils, furnishings, appliances and equipment and leave it all in a good and tidy state at the end of the stay.
- furniture or equipment may not be moved during your stay.
- from 10:00 p.m. all windows of the apartment should be closed to avoid disturbance of the neighbours.
- the tenant is responsible for any breakages or damage caused to the property. All costs resulting from repairs or replacement is payable at the end of the stay. Any damage or breakage to any part of the property or equipment is reported by the tenant as soon as possible.
- in order to avoid disturbing other guests, the swimming pool may only be used between 9 a.m. and 22:00 p.m. Diving in the pool is not allowed.
‘De Drie Koningen’ and their employees shall not be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by persons or property at any time during the reserved stay. Exception to this is if damage or loss is caused by negligence by ‘De Drie Koningen’ or its employees.