The building was originally built in the 14th century (ca.1370) but has been renovated several times over the years. It happened for the last time in 1839 according to the spirit of that time: it was ‘modernized’ to a large mansion in a neo-classical style. Finally in 1997, the building was divided into three apartments: St Donaas on the ground floor, St-Niklaas on the first floor, and St Jacob on the second floor. Last but not least: in 2002 a 14th century cellar – ‘De Vergulde Fontein’ – was discovered in the basement.
This building still shows traces from the past and tells us about the rich history behind it.
The ‘St Niklaas’ apartment has a bright dining and living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom and therefore can accommodate up to 4 people. It was decorated in a contemporary manner with full respect for its 19th century feature: high ceilings, fireplace, spacious rooms, parquet flooring in the living room. The apartment is bright, airy and full of charm.
- up to 4 persons
- spacious apartment : 90 m2
- a bright dining room and sitting area
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- bathroom with bath/shower
- separate toilet
- fully-equipped kitchen with 4-hob ceramic hot plate, fridge with freezer, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc…
- helaas is er geen terras (overweeg anders appartement St-Donaas)
- digital TV and DVD player
- Iron | ironboard
- Baby cot & Baby high chair
- iPad with ‘Hospitality Desk’
- free Wifi
- central heating
- common facilities
Rates, availability & Booking
Verify all availabilities and rates for this apartment. Choose a Monday or Friday as your check-in and check-out day.
If you want to verify or book multiple units (other apartments, garages), please continue on our ‘Booking Page‘